- Boost hydration. Of course this seems obvious, but so many of us are lacking in hydration! The skin is the last organ to receive nutrients, which means it gets depleted quickly- boost yourself with water, coconut water, and leafy green juice.
- Get an oxygen blast. At your next facial, opt for oxygen! This blast of cool air not only feels amazing, but it gives your a super-boost of nutrients, fights free radicals and increases circulation and healing.
- Find a great SPF. This is KEY - 95% of premature aging is sun related! Slather yourself from head to toe and thank me later. Also, be sure to reapply every 2 hours and more frequent if you are getting wet. This is my absolute fave sunscreen, smells amazing and blends quick.
- Cleanse and cleanse again. Sweat, pollution, makeup- need I say more? Summer months get sticky, so at the end of the day cleanse and repeat to be sure you are heading to dream land squeaky clean. Hands down favorite here.
- Exfoliate, all over. Slough off dead skin cells from head to toe to provide proper hydration from your moisturizer. I keep this one in the shower for both face and body.
- Eat to nourish. Boost your daily intake of vitamin rich and hydrating fruits and veggies. Some of my fave summer beauty foods include, watermelon, cucumber, celery, dark leafy greens, berries, zucchini and pineapple.
- Find a chic hat. Give your face added protection with a cute floppy hat at the beach or on the go. A few faves here, here and here.
- Sunglasses, the bigger the better. It is always a good idea to protect the delicate skin around your eyes which can wrinkle and crease easily. Channel your inner Jackie O!
- Get your mole screening. Moles can pop up and change as you age, so it is always a good idea to get them screened at least once a year. If you are someone who is prone to cancerous lesions or have a family history your Dermatologist may recommend more frequent visits.
- Stick to simple makeup with SPF. I'm all about layering the SPF on my face and keeping my makeup simple in the hot, summer months. I start with this SPF moisturizer, followed by this foundation and top it off with my fave tinted SPF powder to seal the deal (also easy to throw in your bag to re-apply throughout the day).
Enjoy beauties and to sweeten the sunshine and get your hands on some of these summer essentials, enter code SUMMERLOVE for 10% off your order from the Product Boutique.